Industry standard allows for 1/8" bleed as soft top products are a manual process and there is some shift in printing and manufacturing the mouse pads. The human eye can detect up to a 1/16" shift in text running parallel to the edges. We do not recommend borders or parallel lines as these will emphasize the shift and items may appear cricked or tilted. While obviously we will do all we can to minimize this effect we can not guarantee the registration on an order.
- When you're ready to design your own mouse pad, we have templates and stock photos available at no additional charge ready for your business logo or slogan
- 300 dpi or vector based
- CMYK Color Platform
- 1/4" bleed
- Your final image will be 1/2" larger than the item size
- All important text should be 1/4" in from the original item size
- We operate in an Adobe platform so most major graphic formats including, but not limited to TIF, EPS, PDF, BMP, AI, PSD, JPG
- When available image in layers or in its native vector format
- If using vector art please make certain to outline fonts, include or imbed all links, and send a PDF in addition
- Send image via email
- We offer limited layout assistance at no cost with an order of our custom printed mouse pads.
- Send us your logo, pictures, any text to be added and layout instructions (font preferences etc) and we can assist with assembling. Please be as specific as possible.
- Stock backgrounds/photos available, ask your customer representative for details