We respond to all emails within 24 business hours. If you have sent an email and have not received a response from us please call us at 866-404-5267.
"I have no idea what I am doing": If you have no idea what any of this means please send us the best file(s) you have, even if you can’t open them on your computer, along with your contact information and we will contact you to discuss your project.
"I have a logo but need some help": we can help with adding text, information or a background. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with your project.
"My image/logo is in a Microsoft program like Word, PowerPoint or Publisher": If you have your logo or image in a Microsoft program please send us the original Microsoft file.
- Templates and stock photos available at no additional charge ready for your business logo or slogan
- 300 dpi or vector based
- CMYK Color Platform
- 1/4” bleed
- Your final image will be 1/2” larger than the item size
- All important text should be 1/4” in from the original item size
- Adobe CS4 so most major graphic formats including, but not limited to TIF, EPS, PDF, BMP, AI, PSD, JPG
- When available image in layers or in its native vector format
- If using vector art please make certain to outline fonts, include or imbed all links, and send a PDF in addition
- Send image via email or, FTP information available upon request
- We offer limited layout assistance at no cost with an order.
- Send us your logo, pictures, any text to be added and layout instructions (font preferences etc) and we can assist with assembling. Please be as specific as possible.
- Stock backgrounds/photos available, ask your customer representative for details
- There is about a pixel width of encroachment on knock out text or fine lines which can be compensated for with a 1pt pre press stroke.
- Industry standard allows for 1/8” bleed as soft top products are a manual process and there is some shift in printing and manufacturing the mouse pads. The human eye can detect up to a 1/16” shift in text running parallel to the edges. We do not recommend borders or parallel lines as these will emphasize the shift and items may appear cricked or tilted. While obviously we will do all we can to minimize this effect we can not guarantee the registration on an order.
Print Method Details for Cloth Products
Central blue area = safe set back
Outline = approximate product edge
Full image = required bleed
For additional information:
|Cloth Top Mouse Pad Templates||Hard Top Mouse Pad Templates|
|6" x 8"||Download Template||6" x 8" HR||Download Template|
|7.5" x 8"||Download Template||7.5" x 8" HR||Download Template|
|8" Round||Download Template||8" Round HR||Download Template|
|7.625" x 9.25"||Download Template||7.75" x 9.25" HR||Download Template|
|7.75" x 9.25"||Download Template||10" x 15" HR||Download Template|
|10" x 15"||Download Template||11" x 17" HR||Download Template|
|11" x 17"||Download Template||12" x 18" HR||Download Template|
|12" x 18"||Download Template||17" x 26" HR||Download Template|
|14" x 24"||Download Template|
|Lens Cloth Template||Wrist Rest Template|
|6” x 7.375”||Download Template||Wrist Rest||Download Template|
|Cloth Top Ad Mat Templates||Hard Top Ad Mat Templates|
|10" x 15"||Download Template||10" x 15" HR||Download Template|
|11" x 17"||Download Template||11" x 17" HR||Download Template|
|12" x 18"||Download Template||12" x 18" HR||Download Template|
|14" x 24"||Download Template||17" x 26" HR||Download Template|